Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Girl Troubles. . .

I think I have a problem with monogamy. or I'm easily tempted? or I"m just an insatiable flirt.
Or I"m afraid of losing my single-fun-girl status?

Whatever it is, I have a new problem.
"My Girl" messaged me again. . . remeber her?
and she asked me out for dinner... and I said yes. . .
but her reasoning was, she wants to know about my new work out routine and the fitness plan I am selling. and this is a great way for us to do that. . .
so this is innocent right? or is it?
should I have said no?
Does this conflict with my new love for Spit fire?


I could go, and if it gets romantic, explain to her I'm with someone new. We can still be friends right? or is this a hopeless case? Maybe she Does  just want to talk about fitness plans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment