Thursday, May 19, 2011

Eat, Shred, be Sexy

I've been working out with my Personal Trainer for about a month now.


I LOVE the weights! and I Hate Running! (oops thats a negative..) But it Feels Good After!



I seem to shred easily. I call it my Exotica-tabolism. (yup. just made that up) and I'm pretty happy with the results so far.



The keys to my diet right now are:


  • low sodium,

  • no sugars, (wine or candy :P)

  • and eating bad foods - if any - for lunch;

  • then eating nothing but healthy fruit and veggies for the rest of the day.

  • No Stress Eating Allowed! If I feel bad about eating a certain food, then I'm not allowed to eat it, and opt for a fruit or veggie instead. -Because when you stress eat, your body goes into shock, and stores everything in fat , as if you are going through the appocolips. Not Good!

The Big Question: have I cheated? hahahaha. well, what do you think? I'm no A+ student, but I am trying.


My Goal: Fit into that "Carrie" dress I bought for my Bachelorette; and Wear it to my Blinged-Out Birthday Bash!

No comments:

Post a Comment