Wednesday, May 18, 2011

21 Day Challenge

I attended an Expo last night for work.

I benefited greatly from the experience. The main thing I took away, I am bringing to you all.

"We get to define our own reality"
-in short, you can choose to be positive or negative in life. It's completely up to you. So What would you choose?

This is the 21 Day challenge:
Go 21 days without complaining.



~I feel a little like Pollyanna here. But I'm giving it my best!

For this Chalenge, you are supposed to wear a purple band on your wrist and change arms everytime you think of something negative. But I'm just going to acknowledge my mistake, and then think of a better way to approach the situation or something equally positive.

Wish Me Luck!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a really good idea. I think I would do horrible at it, which may be more reason to give it a try. Good luck though!

    ReplyDelete