Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Twitter-ific!

I have joined Twitter!

follow my Derby News and Fashion shout outs via
@LinsanityLohan (this is my DerbyGrrrl Name; sexy huh?)


If you follow twitter, here's my current hot pick:
Tweets from History @TwtsFromHistory


I would love to fill you all with much more fashionable information; but I've caught the flu ... again. and am still "working things out" with my Fiance after our drama filled vacation. So rather than bore everyone with a "poor-Me" story, I'm waiting for beautiful inspiration to fill my mind once again.

all I know right now is "This too, shall pass"

1 comment:

  1. Even if you are physically active and energetic, there are still extra fats from your body. It could be your belly, jaw line, backs, backs of arms, cellulite or hips. Through this, laser lipo will certainly offer an answer for major areas, and if you wish to avoid general anesthesia then this is the best option for you to cut off those extra fats. Call the center now.
    Laser Lipo

    ReplyDelete