Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

It's Valentine's Day,

I'm sending out love to all my single friends. and anyone else who is alone today.

I believe Valentine's Day is the next most lonely day next to Christmas. While I have my love with me, I know many who feel more alone than ever. Please remember that's not true.

(image via google search)


The Ladies of Sex & The City say it best:

Carrie Bradshaw

"No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you'll never get through it without your friends."

Carrie Bradshaw
“The fact is, sometimes it’s really hard to walk in a single woman’s shoes. That’s why we need really special ones now and then to make the walk a little more fun.”


And here's a little something, from Me to You, single ladies :)
(image via Google Search)

1 comment: