Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sometimes I Obsess: Being Single

Yesterdays's obsession was on "Being Single" and Single Quotes. Here's some snippets from my twitter account:

Linsanity Lohan
just .. one. more. : Single |sin-gle| (adjective) - Too fabulous to settle! :D Quotes
»
Linsanity Lohan
I'm not single. I'm just romantically challenged.
»
Linsanity Lohan
God is punishing me. her name is D...... :p
»
Linsanity Lohan
Ah, yes, Divorce, from the Latin word meaning to rip out a mans genitals through his wallet.
»
Linsanity Lohan
Single doesn't always mean available and taken doesn't always mean in love.
»
Linsanity Lohan
Beer and Chocolate = Lunch Date of Champions!
»
Linsanity Lohan
A lot of people would rather stay single because they're tired of giving their everything and ending up with nothing.
»
Linsanity Lohan
Sometimes you have to stand alone to prove that you can still stand.
»
Linsanity Lohan
Married people are fatter on average anyway


Autocorrects
Dear whoever is reading this, you're beautiful and someone out there is crazy about you. So smile. Life is too short to be unhappy.
Retweeted by

And one more quote just for fun:

Spontaneity, freedom and flexibility. These are some of the best things about being single. You don't have to care about what the other half thinks of you when you want to do something. You just do it.

***
Some days I really love myself/crack myself up!

No comments:

Post a Comment