Friday, September 30, 2011

Deep Thoughts on Dating

 Why do people become boring after 31?
And how did this become my new dating phrase: "is he over 25? no. ok, next please"

I've found that most men I talk to in the dating scene have become extremely boring after they hit 31. They have settled down and like to do house work. They avoid the bar scene, and watch movies or go to the gym for fun.  and they are severely lacking in the friend department. But they claim they want a "Fun, Outgoing" girl.

I'm sorry, if you are boring, it's not my fault, and it's not my job to entertain you. And you don't get to call me a party girl, just because I have a social life and am actively involved in weekly events, from roller derby and parties to volunteering for a local charity.

And; there are way too many little boyz around lately. Most of them under 25.  Sure they are lots of fun to drink with and shoot  the shit; but as boring as the over 31 crowd seems to be, I still like my men seasoned with age.

 and I have another question for everyone. I was thinking about my ex-fiance the other day and was wondering if he's happier now...

Do you have everything you wanted in life?

No comments:

Post a Comment