Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Polish Dinner, Victoria. BC

For supper the Bro, his fiance and I ventured out to a new polish restaurant - Skinny Tato


We previewed the Skinny Tato via the UrbanSpoon beforehand which gave it 5 stars.




They were definitely right! The small restaurant was adorable, and the waitress/owner was an amazing little lady who made most of the menu herself. We tasted the polish beer recommended by our waitress, and I had an amazing potato pancake filled with spinach and feta.



For desert we split a coconut pancake. It had whip creme, coconut shavings, and a plum sauce drizzle. So Yummy!


This restaurant featured many Vegetarian and Gluten free meal options. I definitely recommend it to my veggi friends out there!


As my sister-to-be says "It was so Der-ish-ious!"

No comments:

Post a Comment