Monday, June 6, 2011

I'm having a Quarter-Life Crisis!

I don't know if it's because I'm turning 26 in 2 weeks.
or if its because all my dreams and plans for life have been smashed to bits...

and my work contract is nearly up. FML. It's my dream job, and It has to end!

WHY?!?!

Did I mention I permed my hair after my big breakup? yes... fail.

yesterday I reverse-permed it. It seems to have worked. lets just hope my hair doesn't all fall out now; before my birthday. wouldn't that just be the icing on the cake?

and perhaps it's also because I am now helping my mother plan a "Family Reunion" in place of a wedding. Dear God, let there be an ever flowing pool of vodka that week!

-if I don't disappear from complete and utter insanity; you will find me floating in my parents pool with a drink in hand for the next 2 to 3 months.

*on a side note. someone mowed a piece of my front yard today... random. I wish they did the whole thing. lazy bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment