Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dating and Older Men

I've been seeing a Man who is 12 years older than me.


I prefer older men, but this time it's different.

He has 3 kids; a 7 year old, a 13 years old and a 17 year old. (my friend jokes, and tells me I should be dating the 17 yr old, not tha dad :P)


And he can't have anymore. He doesnt want anymore.


I feel like I might become Carrie from Sex and the City; while dating Alexander Petrovsky. Litterally.





A part of me is still young and hopeful. and as much as I like being single, I kind of still want kids some day. I at least want the option.



I feel like I'm standing on the balcony, looking out at the world; Turning to look at a man; and not knowing if this will work.


Will it ever work?



(all pictures via Google Search)

1 comment:

  1. Carrie was only worried because she was getting too old to have babies.. I would see how things go and then really worry about it if you get serious :) My dad is 11 years older than my mom and had three kids when she met him (probably a poor example cause they are divorced) but just have fun with it..

    ReplyDelete