Monday, November 22, 2010

Seriously? SERIOUSLY!

Last x-mas, my sister-in-law-to-be, asked me what sign was on my Chanel Boots.--> and Quote"Oh cool, is that like an infinity sign?" I think I died laughing. and my other sister-in-law-to-be and I mocked her for the rest of the x-mas event over it. But mostly it was sad because she was the most fashionable thing on the island of Newfoundland that Christmas.

So, this same sister-in-law-to-be has moved in with Big D. and I. She's here for an undertermined period of time, and we are making the most of it. I felt it was time to give her some needed designer label flare. So I gave her a Louis Vuitton Rainbow Shier Scarf. Her reply, and I Quote: "Oh nice, is this your Sorority letters on the scarf?" AGAIN, nearly died inside!

Lord Give me strength. I love this girl, but seriously?

No comments:

Post a Comment