Monday, November 22, 2010

Life as we know it

My house has turned inside-out! and I love it!

I finished school, quite my prestigious job at sun life, made a new best friend, got a job doing what I love - even tho it barely pays the bills, and had a new family member move in. All in the past 2 weeks

The girl I met on RideShare, from Slovakia, has basically spent the last week at our house, watching movies, cooking, shopping, doing our nails, waking up to the first snowfall of a Fresh Canadian Winter! It's been fabulous! She's bubbly and funny, if I was a lesbian I'd totally be in love.

My sister-in-law-to-be has moved here for work, and is living with us until she can find a house to buy... who knows how long that will take. But I'm loving having her around. She's brought much sanity to my life this past week. We are getting ready for her big German Shepard Dog to be shipped down and move in next. This should be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment