Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"They are here. All the cats and dogs."

It's been a while, but last night Big D. woke me up to a sleepwalking convo in dire distress.
It's 4am; I wake up to him poking me incessantly; I try to ignore his ramblings.

Big D.: "Michelle, They are here! Get up! All of the Cats and Dogs. They are here. "

Me: *Sleepy, groggy, talking* "Why are they here hunny? What are they doing here?"

Big D: "Because this is the time they come. We have to get up and go."

Me: "I don't want to get up yet, come back to bed and cuddle with me" - This is my attempt to get him to calm down and go back to 'real sleep'.

Big D.: "But it's 5:30. Don't you need to get up and go to work?"

Me: "No it's 4am, Hun. And I don't work, I have class in the morning. Come back and cuddle with me!"

This persisted for a few more moments, as he told me about all the cats and dogs comeing over to our house. Then he lay back down and went back to sleep. Now I was wide awake.

I blame the rediculous heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment