Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Summer

It feels like my summer has slipped away from me. It really wasnt much of a summer to begin with. I've been hard at work, finishing my HR Diploma program, and seem to spend many days in fall clothing and sweaters because the school os soooo cold! It seems completely unfair.
I'm simply not done with summer yet. But the days have shortened and the slow fall chill is setting in every day.

Not to mention my 30 vows of summer list has yet to be close to finished. But Oh Well. Such is life.

I am trying to make the most of the last few days of summer. Thinking positive, and looking forward to Big D. coming home in a week or two; Putting the finishing touches on the house, and getting ready to find a job.

"There ain't no rest for the wicked,
money don't grow on trees"


No comments:

Post a Comment