Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Country Music

I've said this before, but I feel the need to reiterate my point today.

*I Love Country Music!*

It always gives me a feeling of *Being Home*; you know, that warm, cozy, everythings alright, feeling.

There are so many songs that bring back warm fuzzy feelings from the past. I remember my best fiends from high school when the world and everything in it was easy. I know every word to most songs that play on the radio; I could drive for miles on a bad day and just sing out until it all drifts away into the past. I wish everyday could be lik a country song. Everyone gets along; life can be hard but you get through it; and there's always Strawberry Wine.

2 comments:

  1. this is one of my fav songs! It's mine and my bestie Kate's song from over 12 years ago. I also love conutry music. Do you have your wedding song picke out yet? The 1st dance? Just wondering if its a country one, ours is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. our first song is not a country song. Big D. is no a fan of it...

    It's Peter Gabriel's "Book of Love" With an orchastral sounds and very classical. I mostly am in love with the words of thesogn. you need to listen to it!

    ReplyDelete