Sunday, July 25, 2010

a little bit of...

Today I indulged in a very very guilty pleasure. AND MY ROOMMATE CAUGHT ME IN THE ACT!
No, I'm not talking about masturbation! Big D. is still away, and I hate cooking! So... I went to KFC and picked up a bucket of chicken. All for me, me, me! I came home, sat on the couch with "Must Love Dogs" on and had a little snaky snak with my two little monsters begging at my feet. Mid round 3, my roomie popped up from her cave, only to catch me stuffing my face with greasy goodness. haha. how embarrassing. but it's all good. I managed to pig out on 4 pieces, before I got this feeling ~ if I have one more, I'll turn into a giant walking ZIT! Now I have lunch for the next 3 days at least! It's like the bottomless bucket of friend heaven.


"you know I like my chicken fired,
A cold beer on a friday night,
a pair of jeans that fit just right,
and the radio up"

~Zac Brown Band



Now I'm off to celebrate my friends new house! Moving is complete! and I've got a big basket of home goodies for her! it feels like christmas!

Everyone, go indulge in a little guilty pleasure tonight! You all deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment