Monday, July 26, 2010

Things that make me smile

How do YOU stay sane when you are alone?

Here are some of the things that keep me smiling.
I wake up every morning to these two sweet Eeyore faces; my Eeyore Lamp and my Eeyore Alarm Clock. *Secrect confession, sometimes, when I'm alone, I sleep with the light on all night... Eeyore keeps very good watch over me at night.
My two little furry monsters make me laugh all the time! Here's Toby with some of his friends from our camping trip!
I've watched my "engagement announcement" funny dance about a million times. It definately makes me laugh, and I get to see Big D.'s funny face everyday! In case you missed it, here it is again!
I've officially watched the entire collection of "Dinosaurs". So many life lessons and lifestyle cliche's. It took about 2 months, and it was a good time.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are proud of your eeyore obssesion! :)

    ReplyDelete