Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Cuteness That Is My Life!

My little Princess Paris is on a roll with cuteness right now. I just need to share!

Paris has decided she misses Big D. So, when he is away, she grabs his socks out of the closet or hamper and runs around the house meowing a sick meow that sounds like she is hurt. as if she was calling out "Daddy, where are you, WHERE ARE YOU!?!"


Princess Paris has also decided the perfect place to nap is in my new SJP NYC Bag...

And this adorably beautiful tie dye rose. I saw a friend with one once. When I saw it in the store, I had to buy it! And i brought it home and gave it to Big D.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you commented! Didn't know you were from Freddy...we're practically neighbours ;)

    I'm excited for Canada Day too! woot woot

    ReplyDelete