Thursday, April 22, 2010

Move your Body

Time to get in shape. I have fallen off the wagon and tumbled into a big fat mess! I had set a goal to lose those yucky pounds before x-mas; and half succeeded, by losing 15 pounds before meeting the new in-laws. I had lots of confidence and felt great! then Christmas hit, and the good food flowed like the Nile river. haha. I haven't recovered....

So I bought Shape-ups and have been using them often. and I have super cute track suits for working out from Christmas. Now it's time to step it up and get back on the food and work out issues. I'm going to call this my "Fit Fix" blog topic. All things diet related.

My mother told me about Acai berry diet aids. So I went to my "guy" who runs a "health products store". it's one of those questionable encounters, but he knows a lot and has tips and tricks that really helped me last time!

So I'm doing the Acai Berry Cleanse. changing my bad food habits. with lots of walking, and weights! I love doing weights. it's like the hidden secret for most women. We stick to cardio and don't tone our muscles, which are the body part that burn the most fat and calories!

Summer season is coming and I have a new Louis Vuitton bikini I need to fit into! and a friends wedding in September! Time to really get off my bum and work it!

No comments:

Post a Comment