Monday, April 12, 2010

Coffee

today I had the most amazing chocolate chocolate chip muffin! it was so amazing I just had to blog about it!

My ultimate guilty please is my large coffee from McD's every morning. it's less than a Tooney and right on my crivingroute to class in the morning. today when I ordered my regular, the window girl offered me a muffin for only 20 cents more! I thought, What a Deal! and said sure. I ended up with this amazing chocolatey delight. I'd never had their muffins before, and I feel like this has started something very bad. As if the coffee wasn't horrible enough.

I definately recommend everyone try the chocolate chocolate chip muffin!

1 comment:

  1. Oh sure!!!! I am food addict... Pizza was life changing for me and i am sure the chocolate chipped muffins will be re- igniting...

    Mc D here i come....

    ReplyDelete