Tuesday, March 30, 2010

rainy day blahs

Today I am S.A.D. and more than usual. *Blame it on the rain, yah, yah*
It has been gloomy this week. Endless cloudy Sky's, and rainy days that don't seem to have an end in sight. I've done the usual wallowing; binge eating; fake/bed tanning; beauty primping; shopping; and even re-decorated our bedroom. But today I just can't beat the S.A.D.

And my camera batteries died. So i can't even take pictures of all the pretty stuff I've made and found. It's very true, that you are the most creative when you're in despair. I feel this is why Rhianna's new music is lacking energy and 'good sound'; since her dramatic relationship ended, her knack for good music died with it.

And this is also my reason for being a blah-blogger this week. my apologies.




No comments:

Post a Comment