Wednesday, March 31, 2010

movie night


my predictions for tonight:
tonight's adventure will consist of myself wandering through university halls, lost and confused, and growing more frustrated by the minute; looking for a theater room in which I will hopefully attend the movie screening of "The Blindside".
UNB to me is much like a maze, with winding halls, and stare cases you think lead to one floor, but take you to another. It's been many a time where I've gone to visit the Beau at work, and I've overshot his floor, and ended up wandering the Forestry hall ways; sending out a low call for help and his name...
or maybe I'm just a sped?

I do plan on dragging the Beau along for the movie and to be my personal guide. and it's for a good cause. so; movie night here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment