Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Home Decore: Coffe Table


Our new coffee table was delivered today! It's so perfect and modern! it's a glass top round table, with leather triangle mini stools that fit neatly in under the table. Now I have a place for the fabulous coasters I received from a friend as an engagement present. Our living room is fabulously complete! And my little princess has already found a new snuggle space under it. sooo cute!
We found the coffee table at Leon's while shopping for a glass standing display case. The display case is not yet up; but when it is, I will take pictures to show you some of our fabulous collection pieces that are going in it. More Specifically, my 50 porcelain dolls which I recently inherited from my late grandmother.
The Coasters say "I only have a Kitchen because it came with the house" hehe, it's so me!

No comments:

Post a Comment