Monday, October 1, 2012

Gym-Torn

I canceled my gym membership a few months ago. and it really sucks. I miss it.
So I've contemplated getting a new gym membership.

I'm faced with the question, which gym do I choose.
I prefer the all women's gym at Goodlife, and the 20 minute circuit set they have.
But I prefer the Zumba classes and the friends I've made at the YMCA Gym.

It is just so hard to choose.
and time is ticking down to the wedding day, and I need to seriously increase my fitness levels to get back in shape.

Which one do I pick.....
 

1 comment:

  1. I prefer Goodlife and even kept my membership and continued going there when I had a free one for the YMCA because here the Y offers some fun classes but thats about it. I enjoy all the classes at Goodlife and can go to any of the 3 here in our city.
    -Ash

    ReplyDelete