Monday, March 12, 2012

The Key

One late night, SpitFire and I took a drive in his truck. He let me drive. He showed me how each knob and button worked. He made a funny joke about how I was the only girl to ever drive it other than his mother. We arrived home, and I parked that monster like it was nothing. He reached over and pulled out the spare key from his dash and handed it to me. He said, "Here's $50,000.00 you can scrap if you want to. You're worth it."

We've become inseparable. We're making long term plans together.
Who would have known; that guy I met at a coffee shop just 5 short weeks ago, would be "the One" that changed the way I feel about everything. A guy who is special enough, I would shake off all of my other adventures to be with just him.

images via Google 

It's a little bit funny,
this feeling inside...

No comments:

Post a Comment