Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Flash Mob: Cross it off the Bucket List!

I took part in a Flash Mob!

Whats a FlashMob?
This is when a group of people come together, learn a dance, and execute it in a public place at a secret time and location.

Here We are with Start Up Canada for Entrepreneurship, FlashMob Fredericton, in front of City Hall!



I tricked SpitFire into going downtown with me, and surprising him with the flash mob. I told him I had to meet a friend downtown for coffee. Once we got downtown, there was a set up infront of City Hall. not very conspicuous, with loud speakers and people waiting around.

SpitFire turned and looked at me, and said: "Whats going on down here?"
Me: "Oh Hunny, it's probly just a protest of some sort. You know how Fredericton people are..."
and he shrugged it off.

But people from my FlashMob/Zumba Class kept saying "Hi" to me, and totally gave it away. So he caught on right before it happened! and at this point I became the coolest girlfriend on the planet.

This was SO MUCH FUN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment