Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bucket List

Everybody has one.
Mine is not very long. More of a short list with a few big items on it.
I usually make a bucket list for each vacation I take and try and see as much as I can. It keeps me busy and entertained.
Here is my current list:


Swim with Dolphins Done Feb 2011 in Punta Cana, Dominican Rep.
 
Swim with Sharks in a shark cage
Sky Dive - Done Sept 3rd 2011
Take part in a Flash Mob
Modern Family Flash Mob clip - my inspiration for this bucket list item :
My Favorite Flash Mob of all time:


Be a Roller Derby Super Star - on my way to glory

Bungee Jump from a Bridge 

See the Cherry Blossoms in Thailand 

Travel around Europe




Take the Disney World Safari




1 comment:

  1. thats a great list! I was at Bondi Beach but did not see any of that fun dancing :(

    ReplyDelete