Thursday, February 16, 2012

A SpitFire Valentine

Mr. SpitFire and I have been seeing each other for just over a week now. and it's going really well :)
On the day before Valentines day, he gave me a quirky card. It read:
 

Cover: Homer: You and me, sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-I... I mean K-I-S-S-G- wait...
  Inside: Aw, spelling's for losers. Let's make out. Happy Valentine's Day!





 It fit my anti-valentines mood this year perfectly. It was funny, non-committal, but thoughtful and perfect for a couple as fresh as us.

at this point, I'm doing my best to juggle work, and Derby, and add Mr. SpitFire in where I can. His schedule is a bit out of range from mine though.  This is why it's so hard to find someone when you grow older. To make two lives come together is a big task. Even if everything else fits, will it last if I keep losing sleep, or if he can't keep up with my schedule, and lack of time together during the week.

To quote the Movie - Under The Tuscan Sun: "But we were never able to come together again, even though we tried; And this sort of thing must come naturally"
-Love shouldnt be hard. It should come easy, and  if people are meant to be together then they will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment