Thursday, January 5, 2012

WineNights and Nightlife

(Picture by WeHeartIt)

Mr Nightlife has not spoken to me since I ignored his last text midnight NYE. I'm guessing it has something to do with Mr. WineNights.

I have yet to tell you of Mr. WineNights.
He was no big thing. Just a boy who I became friends with after becoming a frequent flier at the new wine bar with Mr. Nightlife. Mr. WineNight is super adorable in an awkward, nerdy and amusing way. We swapped BBM's one night and have been sending provocative texts to each other ever since.

It's a game of cat and mouse. He asks me to come over to his place after a late night shift, and I tell him no. Then I ask him to come to my place, and he says no. and it continues back and forth this way. every night.

as for Mr. Nightlife; I think he found out about our texts. They went to university together, and work around the corner from each other. It was bound to happen. I admit I have a flirting problem. all things considered, I've done well to not mix my pleasures this far.

:p

No comments:

Post a Comment