Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Then there was "Ducky"

I have girlfriends who have begun introducing me to their friends more frequently. It seems people think I'm funny and a great time for any single lonely heart. And I am guilty of giving everyone a chance... no matter how awkward they are....

Ducky is the roommate of my mutual friend. He's young and inexperienced. He's military, and still naive. At first I was not interested in him much other than his chiseled abs. My friend won me over by saying "He's won awards for his hot body! You should date him!" How could I say no to that!?

We met at a Christmas party. we spent the night chatting. To my surprise, our personalities really clicked. and then the rum kicked in... and I spent the night smacking face with this boy. ..

He messaged me a few days later to say and I quote: "I'm just sitting here, shining my boots, and thinking of you"

I was like who the hell is this!? Damn military guys being weird! Then realized it was Ducky.
He has potential to make some lady very happy. I just dont know if I'm ready to train another puppy...

No comments:

Post a Comment