Monday, December 12, 2011

Diaries of the Bi-Curious

I've decided I like kissing girls better, but I like being with a man more. I think if I was going to settle down, it would probably still be with a man over a woman.

I find it harder to meet the right girl, more so than the right guy. Girls, stay low and wait to be talked to first, and you know they are just creeping your pics online, but not messaging you. .. (maybe they think I'm ugly?..) With guys, you get regular hits and they talk you up any chance they get. It's easy to meet multiple men.

I've not openly dated girls before, and to this extent. and it's a lot more work to maintain the interest of a girl. It's almost more effort and energy than I have at this time to invest into any one person other than myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment