Friday, August 26, 2011

Sky Dive Delayed, so We Party!

Due to bad weather, my sky dive jump has been pushed back. and this weekend doesn't look too promising. Cross your fingers for me that the weather clears up and I get to go in the next 2 weeks!!!

While this news sucks, I have good news to share as well.
I met with my lawyer for the last time on Wednesday! That shmuck of a man I almost married is now officially signed off of my life forever. Life is good.

I have a man friend who also recently signed his last separation documents. He has one of our sad soldier stories - was in Afghanistan when he found out his wife was cheating on him. So he came home to try and save his marriage. It was un-salvageable. Him and I were going through the motions of separation at the same time, and in this I found an amazing friend to lean on.

And So, tonight we are getting together to celebrate with all of our friends how single and fabulous we are! Wish us the night of a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment