Thursday, July 14, 2011

Century!

I've been dieing to throw a Century Party again. The last time I attempted this drinking game was second year university with 4 roommates, 3 of which were men rugby players = Epic Fail all around!

I was trying to see if YouTube had any play lists of this genre, and found nothing but people puking. So I googled, and found this lovely downloadable gadget:

MyPowerHour - myPowerHour is a power hour application that works with iTunes and Winamp to make playing power hour much easier. myPowerHour will change the song every minute. Other features include multiple transition sounds and ability to track time, amount drank, and more.

HOW FUN!!!


Then I found this gem: http://www.dvdpartygames.com/




I know one of my new roomies will definitely attempt this with me! Stay Tuned for the update the of this excursion come!

No comments:

Post a Comment