Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The day I didn't do my Hair before work

This morning, I was lazy. poor me :P

I rolled out of bed, only did 15 min on the elliptical, and hit the shower. Then threw my hair in a ponytail and headed for the office.

In my job, I see and mingle with many different people and work with many big names via Phone. So as a generally good fashonista, I still look good at work, but some days I don't try that hard. Unfortunately today was a day when someone very interesting dropped by the office for a visit and special delivery.


This Guy walked into our office.....




Darryl Boyce #47 of the Toronto Maple Leafs
(Pic Via Getty Images and this random tumblrroll)

And my boss went nuts! He's a HUGE Fan of the Leafs. It was quite an epic day for us.
He came to personally drop off a painting for our Brush of Hope Campaign.
We took pictures and chatted. He even showed us the pictures of his Nose Surgery on his Blackberry from the last game where he slammed into the window. ...Ick!

He's from little old Prince Edward Island. We're from the same hometown!
He's very down to earth.
And man is he dreamy!

And all I could think of was; oh no! I have no make-up on, and my hair is a mess!
But I'll put up my picture anyway, cuz You'll probly be looking at him. :P
I told you he was cute. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment