Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Engagement Ring #2

My first Diamond Carat of love was a wonderful thing. until his family wasn't...

In a previous post, I divulged a bit of the Monster-in-law dramas.
I'm unhappy to report, not much has changed since then.

But.... Big D. and I are FOREVER. and this proves it



He bought me a new second engagement present!
"I loved you then, I love you now, and I'll love you always"
"we-will-get-through-anything-together, promise"

It is the replica of Dianna's Engagement Ring which now belongs to Classy Kate Middleton. He found it at a local jewelry boutique. It came with an authenticity card too. It is just like the real thing, only much smaller. I had been swooning over it since the day Kate Middleton was photographed as the new Princess-Bride-To-Be.
Complete LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment