Thursday, March 10, 2011

"A Brush of Hope" Celebrity Paintings

Help Me get Randy Fenoli to do a painting for the Kidney Foundation!!!

I sent Randy THIS Message via his Facebook Profile:


"The Kidney Foundation of Canada, Fredericton NB is organizing "A Brush Of Hope". Were ask celebraties to create a painting and then we auction them off on Ebay to raise funds for Kidney programs. More details here:

Facebook/BrushOfHope


Im a BIG Fan and would LOV......E if you painted something! Please contact me if you are interested."


I know of MANY Brides who would dies for a painting by Randy! and not to mention it would make the most amazing wedding gift too!

Please Tell Randy He shoudl do this! Go to his FB page and and Comment or "Like" my post to him.
This is last November, when I met him at a Bridal Show in Moncton NB

No comments:

Post a Comment