Sunday, October 3, 2010

Idiots and their "Causes"

An Anti-abortion protester, downtown Fredericton Today, told my friend "Maybe Your mother should have aborted you" ...what a fucking hypocrite! You need to re-think your cause you asshole!

My two friends and I were on our Sunday walk, when we unfortunately ran into a street full of protest signs and people "peacefully protesting" on every corner we turned... my friend said to one of them, "You should be ashamed of yourself. Disgusting!" I chimed in, "People have the right to choose!" If a girl is raped, she should have the right to abort without feeling more guilt and hurt than she has already suffered!

An ignoramus man called out to my friend this ridiculous come back - "Maybe your mother should ave aborted you" - and We all stopped dead in our tracks; and yelled back, "you Hypocrite!" I yelled out "Your team-mates suck! you need to educate yourselves on speacking before you talk such bullshit!" We laughed as we walked away from this rediculous bunch of idiots.

I don't have a problem with people having their own opinions. I like knowing everyone is able to have a voice. But when you start pushing your views down my throat, it's on bitch! And if you are going to stand up for a cause, please do your homework and know what the hell you are standing up for; so you don't have hypocritical come backs like this very uneffective and rediculous man did. Dude, You FAIL! Your cause lost a point today because you don't even understand what it is you are potesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment