Friday, September 17, 2010

The lonely house-wife diaries

This morning the radio seems to be playing the soudtrack to my life.

it's a steady beat pushing on. nothing to happy, nothing to sad. just riding it out.

Big D is gone again. somewhere on the other side of this country to where his work calls for him.

life seems to just carry on with or with out me. I'm hiding out under my cozy soft blankets today. weathering out this trip until he comes back home one more time.

My "Snookie-poof" is frazzled from sleep. I attended a ladies dinner party last night; wore a pretty outfit and big hair; and had a wonderful time with the ladies who provided a brief distraction from this boring lonely life I am in right now.

I hope you all are having a fabulous Harvest Jazz Fest Week(end)

No comments:

Post a Comment