Some Things I don't take for granted:
1. Don't throw stones in a glass house. Unless you can rebuild it. A.k.a. back it up!
2. 2 ply toilet paper; or more!
3. great friends. the ones who will be there no matter what. who don't turn their back on you. who don't judge. Who speak up when things need to be said.
4. my parents
5. learning how much my horrible little brother really loved me, when I was cast off by that army man who broke my heart. My bro helped me move 3 times in 1 month, before I found myself again and a place to call home.
6. my fiance for freezing my credit cards. literally! that chunk of ice saved me from myself.
7. people who believe in love. like my friend a. at This Blog
8. YouTube video's that say it better than I can. like "Better With You" by Five Times August
9. Being able to help others. I hooked my friend up with a dream job this past week. I'm born for this HR lifestyle!
10. My Church. Teaching Sunday school. Church Youth Groups. I know who I am now, because of these things.
What do you not take for granted?