Monday, August 2, 2010

Chelsea Clinton's Wedding 2010


"In this photo provided by Genevieve de Manio Photography, Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky are seen during their wedding, Saturday, July 31, 2010" Found on Yahoo News.

Chelsea's wedding has filled the airways with chatter on the fashion, the flowers and the huge cost. Her wedding was a classy romantic event. With guest dinner plates at $500 each; you can imagine the event will be talked about for years to come.
Some say, it is a wedding that will bring happiness to a country in need of hope.

I am so in love with all things "Chelsea's Wedding". I want to see more pictures, more video clips, and more inside scoops!!!

*********************************************************************************

My Mother bought me a fabulous wedding planner. Believe it or not, I had no official planner. I had made my own from a note book and a sparkly binder. I love my discombobulated way of organization! It works for me! BUT, I am super excited, because now, with my new fabulous wedding planner, I can "fine tune" and make my wedding perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment