Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dreams: Baby Bump


I've been having this reoccurring dream. It takes place in my current and present life. I take a pregnancy test and it comes up positive. I am worried and stressed about it; and I have to answer these questions for myself:
  • Do I tell Big D. ? I know He will be excited and want to keep it.
  • Do I not tell Big D. and get rid of it
  • Do I keep it, and possibly not fit into my wedding dress
  • Do I get rid of it, because I've promised myself I would not have a child until after I am married.
  • Do I have enough time to have it and then lose the weight before the wedding?

My biggest fear in the dream is not fitting into my dress. It's a very stressful dream. And a very possible reality I guess. Big D. jokingly said to me one day, "We could have a baby before the wedding! We have enough time!" I wanted to smack him!

When the time is right, I will be very happy to venture into mommy hood, but for now, I'd like some stress free sleep please!

No comments:

Post a Comment