Sunday, May 2, 2010

Try New Things: Event #5-8

SUMMARY OF NEW THINGS I'VE DONE THIS PAST WEEK: (word of the day: Amazing!)


  • Tried a new ROCKSTAR energy drink, Lemonade flavor, only 20 calories per can! amazing good!

  • I Baked a Cake! that's not the best part. I made the icing from scratch! Yeah! My girls Ty and Whit came over to help and give moral support, lol. Then we watched "Fourth Kind" a scary movie about real events and aliens....



  • went to the market saturday morning and met Carloe Liu. She makes handmade stamps! they are amazing! she takes pictures and turns them into a cartoon image, then carves our your stamp. find her HERE , or find her on Etsy!


  • went to a fashion show with 4 of my most fashionable ladies, and maid friends with the owner of Revive Canada! AMAZING TIME!!! Revive Canada is a company I didn't know existed; they do amazing things for Canada and the World! This is the kind of company I dream of working for one day. Check them out HERE

It's been another AMAZING week of new exciting events! I'm loving life again, and meeting so many new and interesting people! Everyday has become a new and exciting adventure waiting to happen!




If you have an idea of something you want to do, or you would like me to try; POST THEM HERE!




1 comment:

  1. This is so cool. I like this idea. Maybe i should start with it seriously. Carry on gal. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete