Friday, May 14, 2010

Problem Solved!

Save money on your next Cell Phone Purchase!

The story begins with my cell phone, in hand, dropping to the floor... about a dozen times...

Half the screen was gone and pixel-fried. So I could only read portions of texts from my lovely friends...
It was so banged up, I painted it bright fuchsia pink to "fix it"
my cell phone, in all of its glory, was a piece of scrap!

And today I got a new one! Good-Bye Razr! Hello Super Deluxe LG and it even has a flip open key-board for easy texting! I Loves it Soooo Much!

The best part? I didn't have to pay 400$ for it brand-new.

The trick to getting a great deal on cell phones is not buying them dirrect from your service provider. for example, Telus is my provider; So I avoided the full phone cost by going to a local department store - wal-mart - and buying it at the department stor price of only 1/4th the price of the same phone at the Telus store!

The service provider store will then charge you a simple hook-up fee of roughly 25$. You will save hundreds instantly! They don't advertise this tactic; And I think everyone needs to know they don't need to spend a fortune on that new cell they've been wishing for.

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh! Do they do the same with the i-phone! I would so love to get one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can only do it with pay as you go phones. but they hook them up to your contract so they end up not being pay as you go. when i broke my phone in november a girl at telus told me to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont know if you can do this with i-phones. you should ask your service provider for deets.

    ReplyDelete