Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The lonely House Wife

I dropped Big D off at the airport Saturday morning around 5am. Thank Goodness he's only gone until Saturday night! It's lonely in my little house.

I went to spend Sunday and Monday with my Rents in PEI. Spent some quality time with my "other boyfriend" Dus. hehe. His new drink of choice is "Sailor Jerry's Spiced Navy Rum" with Coke. The bottle is fun because it has pictures of pin-up girls on the inside; like the tattoos this guy does. I think that's it. don't quote me on it tho...
We rocked out to some good old country. Dus is like my country boyfriend while Big D is my Big City Heavy Metal kind of Boy who likes Metalica and such.Went to the Beach, got a fabulous tan, and shopped with my lovely mommy.

Now I have the house to clean, and our baby animals to care for. Thank goodness they keep me busy while he's gone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now I'm in love with Katy Perry's new song "California Gurls" I was bouncing around to it this morning as I got ready for class. It makes my Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment