Monday, April 26, 2010

Weekend Recap

My Weekend Was Fabulous!!!

Saturday night I re-connected with a friend I haven't seen since grade 9! almost 8 years ago! It was an all around amazing night. It was myself and a group of guys. naturally I love being the only female. lol.
At one point I had them all talking about weddings, and everyone got onto Itunes and played "their Song" for the wedding they hope to one day have. It was so adorable. And I spent some time with the Fiance sending song phrases, from the songs I really liked, to my facebook, so I can look them up later.

Then night the Fiance splurged and booked us a romantic suit at the Delta downtown Charlottetown; just around the corner from Peaks Quay! They put chocolate on our pillows and water by the bed. which was a blessing after a night of heavy drinks round 2.

You may be wondering what round 1 was...
My best Man Dus, making me play sociables for 5 hours.... I've never drank so much beer! I like to think I'm a classy lady, but really, in PEI its a country scene where beer is considered classy. lol.

I was supposed to go to Karaoke Sunday night with my lady friends, but the weekend hit me and I crashed. it would have really been a feet had I managed to muster the strength for one more night...


So now it's Monday; I think I have the flu.... I blame it on those PEI Boys!

1 comment: