Saturday, April 24, 2010

Try New Things: Event #2 & 3

So i have a double new event post for Yesterday and Today!

Yesterday:
best night with my fave squeeze Dus! tried the NEW Micro carbonated Molson Beer. Played sociables! and had stayed out till way past my bed-time, lol. it was a super fun small new thing, but it still counts!

Today:
Went to an RV show with Big D and the rents. dreamt about our future and long family trips in a fancy hard-top.
Went to a Quilt show with my Mum, and met her New friend. I've never been to one of these. it was pretty cool; and you gain a lot of respect for the cute little old ladies who make these Beautiful quilts. My favorite was called "Vintage Romance" in deep purples and burnt greys with swirly heart patterns and hand made flowers.

It's been a fabulous trip to see my rents so far. Tonight I hope to catch up with some friends I haven't seen a years! AND! Its the first official opening night at Peakes Quay!

Have a FABULOUS Weekend Everyone!

1 comment: