Friday, April 2, 2010

Fine Wine

It's 11am on Good Friday; and I'm having a glass of wine! Life is sweet.
Today we crawled out of bed at 9am, While getting ready to go to the yummy Coffee Mill for b.fast, Big D. opened the front door to find a Beer on our front step. Perfectly placed centered on the top step, unopened, and smiling label front at us. it was strange to say the least; but Big D. took it as a kind gesture, and carried it into the house with a smile. It was probly the nicest Easter present he's ever gotten. lol. or a very funny April fools joke. I wonder if he'll get food poisoning from it later?
So we headed off to the Coffee Mill, I followed Big D on his new bike so he could "get some driving practice". Then we came home to bottle our new batch of white wine. Naturally, there is a glass at the bottom that needs a place to go; So I get to taste test it! This one is a good one!

It's gorgeous and sunny out today; we let the little guys out in the front yard to play their excited sniff game, and my fiance and I sat on the porch in the morning sun with a glass of wine. It's a fabulous day.

1 comment: