Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Trial: Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector

I've Tried Something New! I have been testing a new Clinique Product in one of their free trials

I signed up for a free skin consultation and trial of their new product. On the first skin consultation I was given a little bottle about 3 inches tall with a magical lotion inside.

I like the trial bottle, because it had small measurement marks on the back to show each day how much you should have used. So I would know if I was using too much or too little based on the marks over a few days.



Twice a Day, for 2 Weeks, I must put on this UV & Wrinkle Repair face lotion. After 2 weeks, I went back for a second Skin consultation and trade in my small sample bottle for a Free Second Bottle.

Retails for: $47.50 USD for a 30ml Bottle up to $132.00 USD per 100ml bottle

I LOVE Clinique and this is a pretty awesome score for me. (Some of you know how much I love to Tan, and this stuff is a great pre- and -post lotion for that)

I found I used a lot less lotion than what I would use in my normal cheap-brand face lotions.  It did go pretty far/lasted long with little used each time.
Felt smooth, went on easily and absorbed well.
Did not leave me feeling greasy.
I did not have any type of bad reaction to it.

Over all satisfaction with it:
I really liked it. 10 out of 10. My skin feels and looks great after 2 weeks of this stuff. I didnt need to use my other face lotions as I was using this twice a day and it was enough to keep me moisturized and feeling clean all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment