Monday, January 14, 2013

Wedding Make-up: for glowing Tan skin tone

Some Wedding Recaps to remember what I did, and how wonderful it was :)


Step #1. base coat of:  L'OREAL Paris, Magic Perfecting Base. It feels so smooth and wonderful! Everyone shoudl try this stuff. It's soooo nice. Definatly worth the price and everything the make-up girl in the store said it would be :)

My skin tone & Foundation is always: CoverGirl Ultimate Finish Liquid Powder Make-up, Classic Tan 460 0.4 oz (11 g)
My Lipstick of the Day was: Lise Watier Sublime 581,
With a tan lip liner, and a Lise Watier Gloss in Plumpissimo
We wanted to bring out a shine with a soft dash of color, not to overpowering, and complimentary to my skin tone and the burgundy in my Ivory Wedding Dress.

My Eyes were Aqua Blue (contacts)

Eyeshadow:  Revlon Photoready eyeshadow.
Was made better by a friend with a mix of Gold shimmer & Red smokey accents similar to this:



Eye Liner: Blackest Black by Maybelline

Mascara: Black, in two steps: 1. Cover girl Lashblast Fushion to plump and lengthen 2. Maybelline The Falsies to fluff up and seperate lashes

Blush: Color- Hot Mama, By The Balm - from a cute Boutique downtown, Made You Blush
...And that is how I finished off my Glowing Winter Bride look.

I also had 2 hairdressers and my best hair savy lady on the morning of my wedding, Just For My Hair! And I'm proud of it. It takes a city to rock my fabulous Curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment