Saturday, April 30, 2011

When Will & Kate Got Married...

I rolled out of bed just in time to see the switching of the rings. the carriage ride, and then the balcony kiss.

I was happy. Their joy made me excited and happy. Her Dress. oh her dress. and the Hats! The Acorn Motif, and the Carriage ride from the chapel.

Then i cried. Because I will not get my dream wedding this year. My dream wedding was canceled because some asshole changed his mind.

I was in PEI to visit my parents and for work.
My mother and I were going threw the ruins of the perfect wedding.
Church Pew Bows...
Diamond Ring Favors...
Diamond Table Center Pieces...
The Perfect Dress...

I wanted to sell it. Get rid of it all. Send it away. never have to look at it or think about it again.

but I cried when We went to pack it up and send it off. I still cant let go. Everything I bought resembles my taste, my style, my happiness from those last few moments when I was a happy bride planing a life and family with a man I loved. . .

lets just say, today was bitter sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment